The Procedure Of Implementation Afforestation And Reforestation
Project Under The Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
For Further Information regarding the forestry CDM in Indonesia
Please Contact :
Dr. Gun Mardiatmoko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Indonesian forest with mega biodiversity, is very potential for the implementation of carbon trading schemes, i.e. the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) scheme, Reducing Emission from Deforestation and Degradation (REDD) scheme and Voluntary scheme. The Forestry CDM is a partnership between developed country and developing country to reduce Green House Gases (GHG) emission through forestry activity: afforestation and reforestation. Principally, carbon trading will assist in reconstruction of forest ecology and forest protection in Indonesia.
The actor of the Forestry CDM is called developer of afforestation & reforestation project under the CDM. This developer is a union of two institutions between investor from developed country (Annex I of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change/UNFCC) and business sector by state or private company, cooperation or personal from developing country.
CURRICULUM VITAE OF AUTHOR:
A. PERSONAL DATA
1. Full name : Gun Mardiatmoko
2. Gender : Male 3. Date and place of birth : April 06, 1959 – Yogyakarta, Indonesia
4. Mailing address : Perumahan Dosen Unpatti, Rumahtiga, Ambon-97233
5. Handphone : +6281244509130
6. E-mail : email@example.com
B. EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND
1. Lecturer of Forestry Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Pattimura University, Ambon, Mollucas, year 2008 to date
2. Lecturer of Faculty of Agriculture, Padjadjaran University, Bandung-West Java, year 2001 to 2007
3. Lecturer of Faculty of Agriculture, Sam Ratulangi University, Manado-North Sulawesi, year 2000
4. Lecturer of Forestry Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Pattimura University and forest planning consultant at Barito Pacific Timber Groups, Ambon-Mollucas year 1984 to 1999
5. Lecturer of Faculty of Agriculture, Sriwijaya University, Palembang, South Sumatera, year 1982 to 1983
6. Department head of forest planning in PT. Wai Hitam Forest Concession, Palembang, South Sumatera, year 1982 to 1983
C. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
1. Faculty of Forestry, Gadjahmada University, Yogyakarta, August 18, 1982, certificate. Title of research: Study on the effect of total trees and age class of teaks (Tectona grandhis L.) for basal area measurement by using cluster sampling technique in Ngawi Forest District, Central Java (Bachelor of Science in Forestry)
2. Faculty of Forestry, Gadjahmada University, Yogyakarta, May 19, 1997, certificate. Title of research: Study on crown density and crown competition factor by using analysis of digital data of Landsat TM in timber estate area of Indah Kiat Pulp and Paper Co., Riau (Master of Science in Forestry)
3. Faculty of Management, Economical Engineer in Agriculture and Rural Development, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Bucharest, July 26, 2007, certificate. Title of research: Study on monitoring of evaluation, protection and forest exploitation in concordance with the principles of sustainable forest development (Doctor of Science in Forestry).
D. TRAINING BACKGROUND
1. Short Course: Learning of English for Higher Education in English Education Center of Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.Toefl score test 410, year 1999
2. Short Course: Spatial Analysis by using ArcView-ArcInfo, ILWIS (Integrated Land and Water Information System), PT.Geomedia in Yogyakarta, year 1999
3. Short Course: Biometrics, ACIAR-Sydney University and Sam Ratulangi, year 2000
4. Course: Romanian Language (6 months), University of Polytechnics-Bucharest. Score test 11 points (max .score 12 and min. score 6 points), July 16, 2004
1. Study tour at industrial forest plantation in Brazil (two weeks), year 1990
2. Seminar on Human resources development between Malaysia and Indonesia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi-Malaysia, October 8-10, 2002
3. Seminar on Green technologies for sustainable agriculture. Faculty of Agriculture, Craiova University, Craiova-Romania, December 9-10, 2005
4. Proficiency in language: English (writing and speaking: good), Romanian (writing and speaking: good)
5. Familiar with computer: MS word, Excell, Power Point, internet, spatial analysis by using ILWIS and ArcView-ArcInfo, internet etc.
Ambon, July 1st, 2009
Dr. Ir. Gun Mardiatmoko, MP
The Procedure Of Implementation Afforestation And Reforestation Project Under The Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) In Indonesia. by: Dr. Gun Mardiatmoko (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FORESTRY DEPARTMENT, FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, PATTIMURA UNIVERSITY. 2009